Wednesday

this could be it

since I stopped working at the hospital a while back, I have been taking odd jobs here and there. they are usually part time jobs that don't require much thinking.

landed a new job this last week and it's a full time one. still not much in the way of thinking required to do it either. ouch.
maybe this one will stick.

the folding boxes and answering phones job was fun, but, sigh, I don't put up with games and one guy was definitely into games.
this guy is married and has an adopted 8 yr old child at home.
he asked not only for my phone number for a date, but also most of the young, cute teeny-boppers that he came into contact with through the store.
at one time he even locked himself into the office with a young, new hire and the other employees were puzzled but didn't knock on the door to ask this creep - wtf!
my guys asked me why I didn't pursue this and file charges.
hell, this has obviously gone on for quite some time.
I could care less about that store. if the bosses want to make an issue of it than they need to, not wait for some bleeding heart to make waves for them.
besides, to many of the people working there are into cocaine and I sure as hell don't want to work around people like that.
I quit it.
clocked out and left.
haven't been back.

so, anyway.
this new job seems o.k.
even though there are a lot of people, because I run a cash register I don't have to deal with them for very long and don't have a chance to get all nervous and anxiety ridden.
was funny - one guy kept looking at me. hard. like he was saying "look at me back just like I am looking at you." something was up for sure.
of course, it made me nervous and if you asked me I couldn't even begin to tell you what he looked like because I couldn't look at him.
so much for that.
easy job so far and pay is not half bad. hope I am able to maintain and stick around for awhile. would like to save some money and go to europe one last time.
love having goals :)