Saturday

guilty pleasures

if you were raised catholic in the 50's and 60's, as i was, than you know what i am talking about when i say, "no, i can't do that, he is watching me."
this was so ingrained in me, i used to think he could see me with my flashlight under the covers reading, (this was considered a sin way back in the old days) when i was supposed to be trying to get to sleep so i could get up in the morning for school.
i would always end up feeling guilty for just "thinking" about this "evil" thing i wanted to do.

as my boys grew up and became sexually active i knew i couldn't just stand back and keep my mouth shut about certain things.
so, i started on them young. well, actually, not to young, more like around the time i figured they were "thinking" about doing the "evil thang".
over the years it became increasingly difficult to come up with new and fresh ways to present the condom/baby idea in a humorous manner so they wouldn't stand there with their eyes glazed over.

to this day i look for ways to present my ideas of sexual responsibility. this seems to be working so far. no grandkids yet and no std's. go mom yeah!

but anyway... on to the tale.

i have a friend in colorado who sent me a link a couple of months ago to a site and a little clip he had posted done to the tune of the old slinky ditty. (that's all i'll say on that. you have to go hunt the clip down yourself. enjoy, my belly hurt from laughing so hard the first time i explored his site.) i've been reading his site ever since.
well, the other day he posted a link saying .. here ya go ladies. enjoy. to my surprise it was most decidedly not enjoyable. so i shot him an e-mail off.

his gift to us - ladies. the world according to trip (nsfw)
now - i'll take one of these and oh, one of those and....
~ guilty pleasures ~

thank you tripmine. you so rule!