Monday

crack heads need to fall off the face of the planet

this has been so upsetting to me i am almost beside myself.

my oldest son and his dad went to the golden gallon in triune to get dessert as the store in our little town was closed for the night.
as my son's dad was coming out of the store a man standing outside started verbally harassing him.
he responded with "hey dude, no reason to act that way. i don't even know you."
the man then pushed him.
my son saw this and walked over to see what was up, asking his dad what the problem was and if he was o.k. he then asked this weirdo why he pushed his dad.
the man responded by throwing a beer bottle at my son then picked up the broken bottle and stabbed my son in the face.
my son grabbed his shirt as he fell taking this ass wipe down to the ground with him.
as my son got up and started walking towards his dad with blood streaming down his face, this ass wipe pulled a knife and stabbed him in the back.

customers in the store got his license plate number as this piece of crap took off.
the police showed up and after my son was seen in ER and sewn up, told us this man, by the name of james leon oglesby, was a crack head and wanted for murdering his uncle and stabbing his mothers b.f. in the back.

the last couple of days have been spent talking to the deputy that is assigned to the case. he informed us he has a personnel vendetta against this punk.
lucky for us, this is not going to be swept under the rug.

dear lord, what in the hell is wrong with people.

my son will have a couple of new scars but is still in shock that this got out of hand so quickly.
i don't usually wish ill on others .. .. but this ass wipe and ALL crack heads need to fall off the face of the earth and die a fiery death in hell.

*my son was extremely lucky. 4 stitches on his nose and the knife wound on his back is very shallow. Thank you Lord.