Sunday

jobs im working my way through

heard some of the kids talking about the manager clocking them out while they were still out working. i thought "naw - no way" and went on my way. i do remember that during my first week i'd finished my work and gone to ask the same manager for my timecard and he stated "time cards had to get in, it's been taken care of". i shrugged and went on my way thinking "well, he will write in the time i leave." last week i walked up behind him at the timeclock and saw him with a timecard in hand ready to plunge it in the machine. told him i was done and he handed me the same timeclock he had in his hand.

last day of the work week and i went and asked miss v in the office if this was kosher, the manager punching out your timeclock for you. she said she would ask the top dog. i might as well start looking for a new job now. the night time manager was kicked out of the special forces. my life at work is going to be hell. i can feel it now. maybe if i go sweet talk miss v i can get a transfer to another unit on campus.