Tuesday

HI MOM

im posting on yours, yeah i know but whos gonna read mine :) no one i thinks. anyways,
hello people this is jordan. this is my first (published) blog so excuse the lack of interesting information. I had the greatest day ive had in a long time yesterday. Not one bad thing happend alllll day was pure enjoyment. i woke up early and me n eric and timmbro and amanda katie and ashley all went down to a place called blue sink to swim. It is BEAUTIFUL - first time i ever went. its like a playground made by god. a nice pond with pretty teal blu water and cliffs 80+feet high. there is also a nice stream running through to a cave right across big green rocks covered with moss and vines, like a scene outta a movie. and its all MILES away from civilization. I had SOOOO much fun reminded me of my younger days b4 i had worries, stress or cares. That night me jon and mom (kat) went to a third eye blind concert. it was so fun i was beside myself with joy. i jus kept laying back looking at the stars, thanking god for the beautiful day i had received. thanks for the invite ma