Sunday

Small Towns

I've said it before. I say it again. Living in a small town and trying to maintain your privacy is ... HELL.
Who Are You.
Who Is Your Kin.
I've Never Heard Of Them.
No, I didn't go to Triune High School in 1950, no I didn't go to Eagleville High school in 1990.. although my children unfortunately did.
Vice Principle Holton at the time was hell on wheels. Now that she is Principle I am thankful my children are long gone. Can't recount the times I spent in her office arguing with her about the difference between the need to educate or bathe the kids coming out of the tobacco fields. Both equally balanced in importance of the times ... Hers just happened to be 30 yrs ago.


Well... yeah I imagine you haven't heard of me, since I've only lived here 20 yrs and I damn well protect my privacy.