Saturday

words from the band

i remember the nights when
we were under the sheets of sin
everybody looked down and frowned
when we stepped up and grinned
can't you hear what i feel when i
turn to look away from everything
you've built up to this very day.


at one point and time in my life
it was simply about you and i
found out the shit you hide inside
and im standing in the rain you say
im to blame but you sparked the flame in tha first place.
jon and micheal ©2000krak


all stuffed down inside of this crumbling shell
that i conceal myself within.
i feel this beneath my skin
tearing and breaking me.
why i even stay
there's not even one thing thats keeping my mind
sane from what you bring with your pain.
when i look within this glich overlapsing my mind
and i see what you were back then

and i know without a damn doubt

you took everything that meant something to me.
and i just began to regain my self-esteem
stripped by the one who i let get inside me
i let you inside of me.
jon and micheal ©2000krak